The TS Rail system is extensively used on lightweight framed structures of either metal or timber and consists of a pre-engineered insulation board that sits within a PVC rail framework mechanically fixed to a sheathing board which provides a drainage cavity behind the insulation system.
Options from A2-s1, do to B-s1, do
- Fire rated options from A2-s1 do to B-s1 do (dependent on the system)
- EPS system tested to BS 8414
- Systems available for both LSF and Timber frame
- BBA Certified
- Options for compliance with building guarantee companies
- Supports a high level of acoustic performance in through wall construction
- Brick and render options available
- Excellent u-values achievable down to 0.11 W/m2k
TS Rail System
We pride ourself on the extensive range of accreditations that we offer with our systems. Due to the vast number of variables options that our systems can provide, it is very difficult to cover every permutation. However, we have one of, if not the most, comprehensive range of certification covering EWI in the market:
Typical System Build Up LSF
- Internal lining
- Lightweight steel frame
- Internal Stud Insulation
- Sheathing board min 9mm.
- Rockwool façade lamella fire break
- Rail system running horizontally and vertically
- EPS polystyrene rail system insulation
- High polymer modified basecoat with reinforcing mesh
- Extensive range finishes available including render, dash and brick options
The Objective Kaleidoscope is a new, highly sophisticated and modern development of 408 new and contemporary apartments in Cambridge. The Cambridge University Press scheme, which provides much needed additional...
TS Rail Case Studies
Trinity School Case Study
Sevenoak’s newest school building opened its doors in September 2016 after a £14million development...
Kew Bridge Case Study
Kew Bridge West is a contemporary collection of a 336 private apartments located within a number of buildings...
Liberty Gardens Case Study
This is a fast track construction of student accommodation in the centre of Cardiff. The frame of the...
Sterte Court Case Study
The Sterte Court development comprises of 20 apartments over four storeys, 18 of which belong to RSL,...
Tudor Rose Court Case Study
Tudor Rose Court is a modern retirement development located on the former site of the Savoy Buildings...
Sunbeam Case Study
SPSenvirowall TS Rail external wall insulation system has been specified for a unique new build development...
Panorama Case Study
SPSenvirowall has worked with approved installer, Stanmore, on the prestigious Panorama development in...
Canterbury Road Case Study
An eye catching four to five storey development in Croydon will deliver a mixture of 22 homes for affordable...
Marina Gardens Case Study
The Marina Gardens landmark development in Portishead provides 126 one and two bedroom homes across 6...
Shoreham Academy Case Study
SPSenvirowall’s TS Rail System combines aesthetics with practicality at Shoreham Academy. Beard Construction...
Maylands Plaza Case Study
Hightown’s flagship development on Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead has brought two new modern buildings...
Oxford Point Case Study
New student accommodation part of development across three sites for additional teaching space, student...
Acton Lane Case Study
SPSenvirowall are delighted to have supplied to a now completed residential care development project...
Millbay Arena Village Case Study
Millbay marina is an area of docklands in Plymouth undergoing a considerable regeneration. Muse developments,...
Kennet House Case Study
The Objective Kennet House is a unique project in the centre of Reading. Originally a 1960s office block,...
Junction 3 Case Study
The Junction 3 development comprises of 59 affordable homes incorporating sustainable, energy saving...
Berry Court Case Study
Located on St Peter’s Road, Bournemouth, Berry Court is a new build residential development recently...
Quartermile Q10 Case Study
Set in the grounds of the former Edinburgh Royal Infirmary at Lauriston in the heart of Edinburgh overlooking...
Roseberry Place Case Study
SPSenvirowall TS Rail system specified for major mixed-use regeneration scheme in Bath. SPSenvirowall...
Hawkins Lane Case Study
SPSenvirowall’s TS Rail with mineral wool and EnviroSil has been utilised for the Hawkins Lane high-quality...
The Pump Tower Case Study
An elegant 24 storey mixed use scheme, The Pump Tower development sits proudly at the heart of the Royal...
One New Malden – Blagdon House
One New Malden is a striking 12-storey landmark development on Blagdon Road in the heart of New Malden...
Render goals achieved for Sutton’s newest residential development. The development by Providence Construction...
St Mary’s Island
St Mary’s Island is an attractive new build residential development in Chatham, Kent. EWI installers,...
Countryside Properties, working in partnership with Notting Hill Housing and the London Borough of Brent,...
New Central Woking is a £55 million mixed-use housing and retail development in Woking town centre....
Watling Place is the first phase of a major regeneration master-plan by the London Borough of Brent and...
Greenwich Peninsula is a unique and eclectic development by Knight Dragon in the centre of South East...
- Lipped hammer fixings have a wider flange than normal hammer fixings making them ideal for securing base tracks, stop profiles and TS Rail supports into...
- For fixing the Benx TS Rail system on NHBC projects using a light weight steel frame wall. Carbon steel self-tapping screws for fixing into sheathing boards....
- Supplied in 50m² rolls (50m long by 1m wide) Benx glass fibre reinforcement mesh is used to add extra strength and impact resistance to basecoats, both...
- Termination bead incorporating a reinforcement mesh wing, generally used in thin coat applications. Apu beads available with removable window protection...
- Full system base beads are used at or above the DPC level to form a horizontal starting point for the insulated render systems. Slightly different in design...