The Marina Gardens landmark development in Portishead provides 126 one and two bedroom homes across 6 blocks in the heart of the regenerated historic quayside district.
The development includes communal facilities for retired residents with a spa, gym, treatment rooms, lounge café, hobby room, laundry and a wellness area.
The SPSenvirowall TS Rail system provides an installer friendly solution which has been full scale fire tested for use on buildings over 18 meters and can be used in conjunction with a wide range of façade finishes.
This system provided an exceptional u-value calculation of up to 0.12W/m2k on this development, contributing to reduced energy consumption and CO2 emissions. This versatile BBA certificated system is ideal for use in new build applications of all types.
The aesthetics provide the building with a modern and superior finish whilst reflecting the maritime surroundings of the local historic landscape.
Key Benefits of TS Rail System:
- Fire rated options from A2-s1 do to B-s1 do (dependent on the system)
- EPS system tested to BS 8414
- Systems available for both LSF and Timber Frame
- BBA Certified
- Options for compliance with building guarantee companies
- Supports a high level of acoustic performance in through wall construction
- Brick and render options available
- Excellent u-values achievable down to 0.11 W/m2k