ME010 is a water and air tight but vapour permeable polyester based breather membrane – used either as a full façade application or in narrower widths as a window perimeter interface seal. Along with SP025 Fire Membrane Adhesive, used to bond the membrane, the illbruck Fire Rated Membrane System complies with the reaction to fire classification Class B-s1, d0 according to EN13501-1 and also meets W1 water resistance, permanent UV stability and the correct vapour permeability criteria.
For exterior use
This high performance breather membrane can be directly laid on sheathing board or thermal insulation behind partially or fully open rain screen façades or curtain walling. Suitable for full façade or window perimeter sealing applications.
Class B-s1, d0, fixed to mineral wool or sheathing board, (min. A2-s1, d0), including SP025 Adhesive
EN 1849-2 ~ 0.5 mm
- Permanently UV-resistant
- Class B-s1, d0 to EN13501-1 – fixed to Class A2-s1, d0 mineral wool insulation or sheathing board. Tested with SP025 adhesive as a Fire Rated Membrane System
- High range of in-service temperature resistance
- Highly vapour-open
- Non-branded, plain black finish – suitable for visible applications
- Airtight and weather-tight
- Available with self-adhesive strip