Terms and Conditions of Website Use
This page was last updated on 25th May 2018. Whenever these Terms & Conditions are changed in a material way, you will be notified. Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Website Privacy Notice govern SPSE’s relationships with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘SPSE’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, whose registered office is SPSEnvirowall Ltd Orchard House, Aire Valley Business Centre, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD21 3DU, and its affiliates.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- It is prohibited for users to post or provide unlawful content on or to this website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- If you wish to make a complaint in relation to the operation or use of this website, we ask that you send us your complaint in writing to the SPSE company in question at the address shown here. We will respond to complaints and implement any remedies subject to the terms provided for by the law.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit.
They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
Cookie: Google Analytics
Name: utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz
Purpose: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
More information: Click here for an overview of privacy at Google
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.||Click here for an overview of privacy at Google|
By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
SPSenvirowall endeavours at all times to make the site as accessible as reasonably possible to disabled users. In no way does SPSenvirowall seek to deliberately discriminate against disabled users access to the website service in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995.