We have training facilities at all of our regional depots where one day training courses are available. The course consists of both theory and practical elements for the installation of SPSenvirowall external wall insulation systems and materials including training facilities with full story walls (2500mm high), real size training/demonstrations with up to 40m2 working areas.
On completion of the course attendees are provided with an identification card indicating they have successfully completed the course. We follow up progress on site where inspections are made while works are carried out. Once the inspector is confident of the installer's ability they will be issued with a competent persons card.
System Training Courses Available for:
- Wall System 1
- Wall system 2
- High Impact systems
- Cavity System 1
- Cavity System 2
- RenderClad onto timber batons
- RenderClad onto helping hand brackets and T rails
Finishes Training Available for:
- Brick, Flexislip, Clay Slip and Brick render
- Dry Spa, Pebbledash and Roughcast finishes
- Silicone texture KR and RP
- Enviromin and Granomin
- Monocouche ( Scratch Renders)
- Bespoke Ashlar, Russification, Raised plinth techniques and more
To find out what training you could receive, click on our video's below and learn how to install our external wall insulation and how to create a brick effect render.