By combining vapour permeability and airtightness in a unique, self-adhering membrane, Wraptite offers a fast and effective solution to unplanned air leakage and its detrimental effects on energy performance. With BBA certification for a comprehensive range of wall and roof constructions and compatibility with multiple substrates, this high-performance air barrier solution can be employed on projects from domestic scale timber frame to large steel framed high rise and everything in between.
The self-adhered nature of Wraptite allows for a simple and fast installation process, minimising the use of additional sealants and tapes, and requiring no specialist contractors to achieve a robust result. This one-step solution provides both a damage resistant air barrier layer and effective secondary weather protection in one installation process, allowing a wind and watertight envelope to be achieved more quickly than using traditional methods.
Cert. No. 15/5274
Class BS-1, d0
- Self adhered
- Airtight yet vapour permeable
- BBA Certified (Cert. No. 15/5274)
- Tough 3-Layer Laminate resists punctures and tears
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Wide service temperature range
- Can be left exposed for up to 120 days (UK) during construction*
- Free from Volatile Organic Compounds
- Complies with use on buildings of high rise and over 18m under Part B amendments made in November 2018, Membranes need to be Class BS-3, d0 or better, with Wraptite at Class Class BS-1, d0