Since March 2018, residents of Cumberland Towers have been enjoying the completion of £1.8m of repairs to their tower block. The works comprised of a new heating system, energy-efficient windows, balcony screens, roof insulation and SPSenvirowall external wall insulation.
Located close to Ipswich Town Centre, Cumberland Towers, a sheltered home for senior citizens has been given a makeover and brought up to modern standards and is now fit for purpose. Contractors, Lawtech carried out the installation of SPSenvirowall’s Wall System 1 with mineral wool and silicone render finish, including a Brickshield system to the tower’s first two floors, making the tower a renewed and more attractive landmark for the area.
The Benefits of SPSenvirowall's Wall System 1:
- Solutions for most masonry substrates available
- Extensive range of finishes available
- A range of insulation options offered
- Extremely cost effective
- Thermally enhances and protects any facade
- Suitable for low and high rise construction
- A long track record in refurbishment and new build construction
- BBA approved certification for all system options
Find out more about this system here> Systems
Find out more about SPSenvirowall External Wall Insulation and Façade Systems through our informative CPD sessions.
For more details call 01535 661 633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org