RendaClad has been specifically developed for use on both LSF and timber frame construction providing a simple solution ensuring a vented cavity is maintained within the wall structure.
- Extensive accreditation including BBA and Bopas, with Kiwa BDA pending
- Fast method of construction, reducing prelims per plot
- Significant foot print savings per elevation.
- A typical RendaClad system is 40-45mm from sheathing board, compared to approx. 170mm for masonry with render
- Highly crack resistant
- Choice of renders, brick & stone slips options on same carrier structure
- Less storage required onsite
- 30 & 60 year minimum design life accreditations options available
- All key components A2-s1 or better available
SPSenvirowall was the first to offer a fully BBA certified render carrier board and render brick slip system in 2012. Our history with this solution however, goes back to 2006 when we first developed a tested system in conjunction with Ceram, now Lucideon.
As pioneers of this technology within the UK, SPSenvirowall has stayed at the forefront of continuous testing and development.
We currently have 3 certifications (1 pending) on our RendaClad system:
- Timber Frame - BBA Certificate 12/4939
- LSF, Timber and SIPP - KIWA BDA (Pending)
- Modular Construction - BOPAS
No company in the market offers such a compressive range of accreditations for this highly effective and innovative solution.
Typical System Build Up
- Timber, metal - modular construction
- Sheathing board
- Breather membrane
- SPSenvirowall support rail
- RendaClad board
- High polymer modified basecoat
- High performance reinforcement mesh
- Primer (optional, dependant on finish)
- Extensive range finishes available including render, brick & stone options
Top Coat Options
Enviromin is a high-performance cement based and polymer modified through coloured mineral thin coat render. Find out more>
Acrylic polymer based top coat supplied in various grain sizes offering a highly water repellent finish in a wide range of colours. Find out more>
FlexiSil’s Acrylic base with silicone enhanced additives give it the flexibility and extensive colour choice of acrylic. Find out more>
Silicone based top coat supplied in various grain sizes in a range of colours offering greater water repellency, vapour permeability and lower dirt retention. Find out more>
SpeedySlip provides the traditional appearance of a brick finished building but with technology of a lightweight acrylic or mineral brick slip finish. Find out more>
FlexiStone is a new stone panel available in a range of sizes, colours and textures to allow the look and feel of real stone, but at a fraction of the weight and cost. Find out more>
* Please note that not all finishes are third party accredited and therefore should be qualified with the SPSenvirowall technical department before deciding on system makeup if accreditation is required.