The TS Rail system is extensively used on lightweight framed structures of either metal or timber and consists of a pre-engineered insulation board that sits within a PVC rail framework mechanically fixed to a sheathing board which provides a drainage cavity behind the insulation system.
- Fire rated options from A2-s1 do to B-s1 do (dependant on the system)
- EPS system tested to BS 8414
- Systems available for both LSF and Timber frame, BBA Certified
- Options for compliance with building guarantee companies
- Supports a high level of acoustic performance in through wall construction
- Brick and render options available
- Excellent u-values achievable down to 0.11 W/m2k
SPSenvirowall prides itself on the extensive range of accreditations that it offers with its systems. Due to the vast number of variables options that our systems can provide, it is very difficult to cover every permeation. However, SPSenvirowall has one of, if not the most, comprehensive range of accreditation’s covering EWI in the market.
Typical System Build Up LSF
- Lightweight steel frame
- Internal lining
- SPSenvirowall Fabrock 271
- Sheathing board min 9mm.
- Rockwool facade lamella fire break
- Rail system running horizontally and vertically
- EPS polystyrene rail system insulation
- High polymer modified basecoat with reinforcing mesh
- Extensive range finishes available including render, dash and brick options
- Expanded Polystyrene
- Mineral Wool
Top Coat Options
Enviromin is a high-performance cement based and polymer modified through coloured mineral thin coat render. Find out more>
Acrylic polymer based top coat supplied in various grain sizes offering a highly water repellent finish in a wide range of colours. Find out more>
FlexiSil’s Acrylic base with silicone enhanced additives give it the flexibility and extensive colour choice of acrylic. Find out more>
Silicone based top coat supplied in various grain sizes in a range of colours offering greater water repellency, vapour permeability and lower dirt retention. Find out more>
Colour dashing mortars and decorative aggregates for external rendering projects. Available in a variety of colours used as a decorative and protective finish. Find out more>
Envirobrick provides the specifier with the ability to create brick effect finishes where traditional brick slips cannot be used. Find out more>
SpeedySlip provides the traditional appearance of a brick finished building but with technology of a lightweight acrylic or mineral brick slip finish. Find out more>
* Please note that not all finishes are suitable for all insulations and should be qualified with the SPSenvirowall technical department before deciding on insulation and finish combination.