Branch Manager – Niche Building Products
Full time / 7.00am – 4pm
The Benx Group of Companies is a leading supplier of innovative building façade products and systems.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Branch Manager to join our team based at our Basildon branch with the potential opportunity to develop further within our Operations Department. Reporting to the Group Operations Director, the ideal candidate will have extensive previous experiences supervising a warehouse team, within a busy environment. They will have a positive “can do” attitude and be flexible enough to adapt to a wide range of duties in a growing business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supervision and development of all staff
- Meeting performance targets, including Trade Counter sales growth
- Ensuring an outstanding standard of service and customer satisfaction
Day-to-day aspects of this role will include:
- Managing branch logistics
- Overseeing warehouse and office operations
- Recruiting and managing personnel
- Developing the required stock profile
- Working within agreed budgets
- Assisting in the marketing of the branch and helping to increase sales
- Supporting group management in the development and implementation of process improvements
- Developing budgets, targets and KPI’s
The ideal candidate will have experience of similar roles and be able to demonstrate:
- Strong people skills with significant experience in a supervisory/management role
- A “hands-on”, flexible approach with a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills (both telephone and interpersonal)
- Commercial awareness, target achievement, and a commitment to total customer satisfaction
- An ability to quickly gain product knowledge
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads and service needs
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
If you feel that you meet the suitability for this role please send a copy of your CV to Danielle Preston – HR Generalist via email - Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org.
In line with GDPR regulations please be aware that your application will be sent to the HR department at Benx Ltd and that any personal details included as part of your CV will be retained for 6 months following the advertisement of this role. If you would like further information on this or do not wish your details to be kept on file, please contact a representative at Benx Ltd directly.