We will be located on stand 149 and our continued partnership and new joint venture is an exciting new addition to the venue where we will display the latest in external wall insulation (EWI) systems and façade applications for both new build and refurbishment projects.
The centre is open six days a week for you to visit and discover how our systems and products can help transform the external façade of your build project.
Our stand displays the external wall insulation systems, brick slip, render and rainscreen cladding façade finishes we supply to the construction industry and include our new Cavity Systems 1 and 2 and RendaClad.
- See our RendaClad and Cavity 1 & 2 systems on display
- Browse our façade and through-wall offering of brick slips, render, Supertech cladding, Densglass, Rockpanel, Swisspearl and Formica
- Experience SPSenvirowall and RCM products combined
- Explore the Dale House where we have our flexible brick slips, render, and Supertech cladding on display
- Experience our new systems, designed to BBA and Kiwa BDA standards
The National Self Build & Renovation Centre is a unique venue dedicated to inspiring and educating self-builders and renovators alike. It offers a permanent space for independent advice and support for its visitors with easy access to services and products supplied by its exhibitors.
Open Monday to Friday 9 am – 5 pm and Saturday 10 am – 4 pm you can visit the National Self Build & Renovation Centre at Lydiard Fields, Great Western Way, Swindon, SN5 8UB.
If you would like to meet with one of our experts, get in touch to arrange for someone to show you around. To request a meeting or visit our showrooms, contact us on 01535 661633 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org