We are delighted to announce that several external wall insulation systems and designs by SPSenvirowall have been recognised by the prestigious INCA Awards.
Judges have shortlisted seven of our projects as finalists in five different categories at the awards which celebrates EWI innovation and excellence.
SPSenvirowall has been shortlisted for the following categories:
- Excellence in System Design for Lon Cymru
- Excellence in System Design for Greenwich Peninsula
- Excellence in System Design for Maryport and Parton
- New Build for Langley Academy Primary School
- Refurbishment – High Rise for Sedgewick & Barwick
- Refurbishment – Low Rise for Sandsfield
- Innovation Award
Managing Director, Paul Winwood, the driving force behind the growth of the business, said: “The INCA Awards are designed to recognise excellence in the EWI industry and we are delighted to announced that we have been shortlisted for a number of INCA Awards in various categories – we feel that this recognises our endeavours to provide quality installations by consistently providing quality products, service and advice at all times.”
More than 250 leading players in the external wall insulation industry are expected to gather at the Titanic Hotel, Liverpool on 5th October, where the winners will be announced.
To see a fill list of the shortlisted finalists follow this link www.inca-ltd.org.uk