Render goals achieved for Sutton’s newest residential development
Recommended for its suitability for buildings over 18 meters and its lightweight properties, the installer’s familiarity with the system adding to its quick installation and importantly, an A-rated insulation board, made SPSenvirowall’s TS Rail System the ideal choice.
1,600 m2 of 1.5mm SPSenvirowall EnviroSil was specified to help the building’s façade maintain its cleanliness via the natural cleaning process which occurs during rainfall through its outstanding self-cleaning and highly water repellent silicone properties and will continue to look immaculate for years to come.
Working alongside experienced and skilled installers, SPSenvirowall supplied the specialised render which has helped produce the attractive finish on Windsor House.
Benefits of SPSenvirowall’s TS Rail External Wall Insulation System:
- Fire rated options from A2-s1 do to B-s1 do (dependent on the system)
- EPS system tested to BS 8414
- Systems available for both LSF and Timber frame, BBA Certified
- Options for compliance with building guarantee companies
- Supports a high level of acoustic performance in through wall construction
- Brick and render options available
- Excellent u-values achievable down to 0.11 W/m2k