St Mary’s Island is an attractive new build residential development in Chatham, Kent.
EWI installers, Stanmore carried out the installation of SPSenvirowall’s TS rail system with EPS, using silicone render and flexible slip finishes for the external facade which complements the aesthetics of the local environment.
Main contractor, Countryside were able to benefit from a huge cost saving by choosing SPSenvirowall’s system and facades over facing bricks. There was a reduction in detailing costs due to the two different finishes being used on the same backing system. With the reduced weight of the TS rail system compared to traditional brick work, no additional structural reinforcement was required, further reducing the cost to the client.
Benefits of SPSenvirowall’s TS Rail System
- BBA Certified Full scale fire tested.
- Compliant BS8414 Part II
- EPS system compliant over 18 metres
- RwdB 45db-55db sound reduction
Benefits of SPSenvirowall’s SpeedySlip Brick Finish
- A2 rating or better on all key system components available
- Lightweight system
- Cost effective compared to traditional brick slips
- Ideally suited for both low and high rise applications
- Long life span and no maintenance costs
Colour matching service available
Take a look at our samples here> SpeedySlips
Find out more about SPSenvirowall External Wall Insulation and Façade Systems through our informative CPD sessions.
For more details call 01535 661 633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org