Our range of systems has had a successful track record in the UK and continental Europe for over 40 years. They have been used in some of the most exposed sites in Europe without any recorded failures. The systems have undergone a rigorous testing regime in both the UK and Germany with an expected life in excess of 50 years if properly maintained.
Despite this impressive track record our clients are often looking for additional peace of mind. For this reason we are willing to offer additional security with a range of warranty schemes.
1. Material defects guarantee
- 12 year cover
- Protects against any failure in the system that has been caused by a defective material component.
- No cost
- Provided on all SPSenvirowall or Granol standard systems
- System must be applied by an Envirowall approved installer and in accordance with our specifications
- SPSenvirowall must approve any non-standard detailing
- SPSenvirowall staff must be given access to site to enable inspection of the work as it is being completed
- SPSenvirowall must be given opportunity to undertake a full survey of the completed works
2. Professional Indemnity Insurance
- £5 Million Cover
Distribution of the products is managed by a dedicated distribution outlet to ensure fast efficient delivery. Ensuring a reliability of service for the contractor and helping to achieve a prompt completion of the project for the client.